Formerly the home to the Elks National Foundation Lodge 1214, the building was originally constructed in 1918 for the Elks. In the early 1980’s there was an addition to the building which was to include a full commercial kitchen, dining room, bar and dance floor. The lodge was home to the Elks until the late 1980’s when the Elks relocated and the building was then purchased with the intentions of a complete remodel and repurpose. The building sat vacant for many years and was used for special events in the community such as wedding receptions and prom.
The current owners then purchased the building in February 2012 and completely remodeled and redesigned the building into a upscale restaurant & lounge and a boutique hotel. Many efforts were made to keep as much originality to the building while combining upscale modern touches throughout the space. We are extremely proud and happy with the end product and enjoy the history that our building still possess.